Customer: SUGAR Network for Design Thinking & Karlsruher Institute for Technology
Duration: 09.2019 - 06.2020
Focus: Mentor and coach of an international student innovation team
Teaching Assistant Team TRUMPF
Empowered eight students over the duration of a nine-month industry sponsored design thinking project by providing personalized methods, sparing, and support. Mediated between the KIT team and the students of the Trinity Colledge Dublin, moderated between the students, corporate partner, and university. Lecturing and method input on human-centered design and innovation as part of the course at the KIT (~20 students).
Furthermore, supporting the teaching team with preparation, coordination, and realization of international events for corporate liaisons and students (up to ~200 participants).
- Teaching methods of user-centered design and design thinking
- Lectures and workshops as part of the course at the KIT
- Weekly meetings with the student team
- Liase between students, teaching team, partner university, and companies
- Planning and realization of events and presentations